Daniel M. (Dan) Davis and Jesse McClellan, Esq., JD, are the co-founders and principals of McClellan Davis LLC, a professional firm specializing in a full spectrum of multistate sales and use tax services. Dan has worked over 35 years in the sales and use tax arena, beginning with nine years of consecutive positions as a California sales tax auditor, district audit reviewer, and branch office supervisor.
Posts by Dan Davis
Construction / Contractor Tax Posts by Dan Davis
- Arizona's New Contractor Tax Rules: Watch for Misleading Terminology!
- Contractors: Watch Out for Arizona Tax Changes
- Construction Contracts with Exempt Entities (State Breakdown)
- Supporting Your Exemptions: Acceptable Documentation
- Common Construction Exclusions and Exemptions
- Construction Contractors as Manufacturers of Fixtures and Materials
- Construction Contracts: Which States Tax Installation Labor?
- Repairs and Maintenance: Which States Tax Construction Services?
- Contractors as Both End Users and Retailers - California
- Construction Contractors as Consumers
- Construction Contractor Issues: New Sales Tax Resource