Mr. Donnini is a multi-state sales and use tax attorney and a shareholder in the law firm Moffa, Sutton & Donnini, PA, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mr. Donnini’s primary practice is multi-state sales and use tax as well as state corporate income tax controversy. Mr. Donnini also practices in the areas of federal tax controversy, federal estate planning, Florida probate, and all other state taxes including communication service tax, cigarette & tobacco tax, motor fuel tax, and Native American taxation. Mr. Donnini is currently pursuing his LL.M. in Taxation at NYU. He is also a co-author of the CCH Expert Treatise Library: State Sales and Use Taxation. Please feel free to visit his firm’s web-site or his blog . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact him via email at JerryDonnini@FloridaSalesTax.com or call 954-642-9390.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page “Comment” feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
Posts by Jerry Donnini
Sales Tax Nexus Posts by Jerry Donnini
- Kill Quill? South Dakota Awaits Supreme Court Answer
- Factor Presence Nexus Constitutional in Ohio: Other States to Follow?
- Is Alabama’s Economic Nexus Standard Another Attack on Quill?
- Does Nexus Trail a Company After Leaving a Jurisdiction?
- Nexus Update: Washington Enacts New Nexus Standards
- New Proposed Nexus Legislation – Not Very Helpful
- Can Deliveries Create Sales Tax Nexus?
- Independent Contractor vs Employee: Sales Tax Nexus Implications
- Click-Through Nexus: Michigan & Illinois Join Amazon Party
- State Nexus Policies: Can Out-of-State Servers Create Nexus?
- Click Through Nexus – Online Retailers Beware
- MFA Promotes Taxation Without Representation
- Amazon Increases Costs for Customers Again
- Colorado DMA “Amazon Tax ” Case Moves Forward
- Showdown in Congress: The Marketplace Fairness Act Update
- Multi-State Voluntary Disclosures
- Marketplace Fairness Act vs Consumer Private Reporting
- Could Colorado’s (Failed) Amazon Tax Become MFA Alternative?
- Will Supreme Court Decision Shake State and Local Tax World?
- New Year Means New State Tax for Amazon
- Illinois Rules “Click Through” Nexus Law Void
- Kentucky Nexus for Online Retailers: Old Approach For New Times?
- I Have Nexus – So What Do I Do? (The 3 Basic Choices…)
- Amazon Challenges Supreme Court to Step Up to the Plate
- Extreme Nexus-ing: States Get Creative to Assert Nexus
- Internet Tax Foes Watch MFA - As 3 States Pass Affiliate Nexus Tax
- Internet Retailer Affiliate Nexus Debate: New Mexico Weighs In
- Missouri & Affiliate Nexus: MO Wants Piece of Click-Through Pie.
- New York Amazon Law Ruling: Website Nexus and Physical Presence