Sales Tax Support eases that challenge by creating a NEW state-specific blog which features sales tax specialists from across the country. Our contributing bloggers provide helpful information (and commentary) on sales tax related topics – pertinent to a particular state.
You are encouraged to submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment options, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Alabama (AL)Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- Arizona (AZ)3 Sales Tax Mistakes To Avoid in Arizona
- Arkansas (AR)Procurement (Credit) Cards in a Tax Audit- Good or Bad?
- California (CA)Reminder: California Manufacturers' Sales Tax Exemption
- Colorado (CO)Colorado DOR's FYI Publications: Don't Rely on Them Alone
- Georgia (GA)When Businesses Retain Contractor Services in Georgia: Tax Tips
- Kansas (KS)Kansas Contractors: Missouri Tax Rules May Bring Benefits
- Massachusetts (MA)Amazon Exposes FBA Sellers in Massachusetts: 5 Key Considerations
- Missouri (MO)Missouri Contractors: Kansas Activity Can Add Tax Complexity
- New York (NY)The Holidays - A Taxing Time for New Yorkers
- Ohio (OH)Ohio Construction Tax Traps: Deadlines, Liens & Business Fixtures
- Texas (TX)BIG Sales & Use Tax Savings – Found in SMALL Town Wisdom
- Washington (WA)It's "Use" Tax Time in Washington: Don't Ignore the Reminder Notice!
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 1-888-344-3944 - or e-mail us today.