Considering Alabama (state or local) sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Alabama blogger is Ned Lenhart of Interstate Tax Strategies (PC). Ned is a CPA licensed in Alabama and Georgia. (Please see Ned’s bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions? Unfortunately, Ned Lenhart is not currently accepting new comments nor questions. Use the Site's SEARCH bar to locate other helpful information.
- Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- “Digital Transmissions” Subject to Alabama Rental Tax! (Update)
- Alabama Caterers: Service Charges Are Taxable!
- Alabama's "Non-Nexus Use Tax Remittance" - Will Flat Tax Fall Flat?
- Alabama Governor Proposes Sales Tax Increase to Balance Budget!
- Alabama Sales Tax Holiday Begins February 20!
- 7 Sales Tax Mistakes to Avoid in Alabama
- RDS/Alatax Class Action Lawsuit: Settlement Tentatively Approved
- Don't Forget Alabama Exemption for Governmental Construction Projects
- Alabama Taxability Change on DME and Prosthetics Exemptions