Considering Georgia (state or local) sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Georgia blogger is Lauren Stinson, CMI of Cherry Bekaert LLP, located in Alpharetta, GA. (Please see Lauren’s bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Cherry Bekart LLP Firm Profile.
- Georgia Direct Pay Permits: Proposed Changes Not Business Friendly
- Tax on Repair Labor in Georgia: Sales Tax Savings Possible!
- Georgia Tax Changes: Many Begin in July
- Are "Sales Tax Free" Promotions Legal in Georgia?
- Sales Tax Updates from Georgia Legislative Sessions
- Who is Georgia's New DOR Commissioner?
- Georgia Exemption Certificates: Online Verification Now Possible !